Thursday 27 February 2014

Corporation Moment Experience

The Statue
A woman was in bed with her lover when she
heard her husband opening the front door. "Hurry!"
she said, "Stand in the corner." She quickly
rubbed baby oil all over him and then she dusted
him with talcum powder.
"Don't move until I tell you to," she whispered.
"Just pretend you're a statue."
"What's this, Honey?" the husband inquired, as he
entered the room. "Oh, it's just a statue," she
replied nonchalantly. "The Smiths bought one for
their bedroom. I liked it so much, I got one for us
too." No more was said about the statue, not even
later that night when they went to sleep.
Around two in the morning, the husband got out of
bed, went to the kitchen and returned a while later
with a sandwich and a glass of milk. "Here," he
said to the 'statue', "Eat something. I stood like an
idiot at the Smith's for two days and nobody
offered me so much as a glass of water."

No comments:

Post a Comment